Thursday, May 31, 2007

real not-in-school-anymore grownup

the days of grad school are winding down, and i'm so ready. tomorrow will be june; a month i've been waiting for. linds and i are slowly packing up the house, getting rid of a lot of stuff, and closing up this chapter of our lives. we've lived together the past 3 1/2 years, and it will be strange without her. but on the up side, i get a new roommate to look forward to;)

tomorrow's my last day at Seymour with my kids, and i think i'll miss them more than i realize now. right now, i'm just wanting to be done so bad that i'm looking straight ahead towards that goal. but today during our first grade "awards day", i realized just how special each child is and how much i've fallen in love with so many of them.

there's really nothing much to tell; my days of late consist of cleaning, packing, wedding details and getting ready for my next class on monday.

the end of grad school means a lot of new things:
free time to read for FUN
back home with my family
a new job that i will LOVE
a new apartment with a new husband:)
becoming a real not-in-school-anymore grownup.

4 comments:

  1. growing up is overrated, stay where you are...stay there as long as you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my new roommate. I will love my new job. I love my baby girl. 'Tis proper to morn the leaving behind of one sage! 'Tis also proper to thoroughly enjoy the next. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya...it should say "stage" and not "sage." Although, sages are cool, too.

    ReplyDelete