Monday, October 25, 2010

my absurd, make believe, "if only" wish list

i suppose i can label myself as a list-maker. it's nice to simplify and gather thoughts all in one neat, little column on a petite sticky note. i make to-do lists all the time, grocery lists, wish lists, idea lists, etc. i have a tiny spiral notebook entirely dedicated to lists. in general. i try to keep it with me in the instance that i need to jot something down or make a list of something i need to remember later. i doubt it really lends itself as a useful organizing tool for me, considering the fact that it's buried underneath messy paperwork on the desk right now. to each his own.

tonight, i felt like i just wanted to make a fun list. a list that isn't reality, and is a little bit materialistically (is that a word, court?) aloof. feel free to practice the art of giving if you feel so inclined. and if you're simply a reader, feel free to chuckle a bit.

this is my "i simply must do something with this money tree in my backyard that won't stop growing..." list:

1. A dutch oven (or two) like this one. I'd probably need a purple AND a green one.

2. A lifetime supply of these. And any other brand is just not the same.

3. A bright yellow one of these. They just look so fun. And ergonomically fancy shmancy designed and stuff.

4. This would actually be something Tim and I would both love. In all seriousness. And a couple extra thousand bucks. But ya know...it could happen.

2 comments:

  1. Carly and I want a pop up camper sooooo bad too! Some day....some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you buy me one of those strollers, too?! Since you have so much money, of course.

    ReplyDelete