Friday, March 18, 2011

Right now I am...




:: watching
my son grow up faster than i care to accept.

:: loving
how curly his hair gets when he's sweaty.

:: wanting to
feel content.

:: looking at
my new Food Network Magazine & earmarking several smoothie recipes.

:: heading to bed to rest up for Zumba class tomorrow morning-solo. jeeps.

:: patting myself on the back for making two loaves of homemade bread, kale soup & two pizza crusts all in the same day.

:: waiting for the weather to decide to stay warm!

:: enjoying
taking isaac outside every change we get to play.

:: surprising
myself with new habits.

:: looking forward to our "second honeymoon" vacation to Boulder in 30 days!

:: feeling grateful for the basic provisions.

:: hoping
that i'm doing my best each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment