Friday, April 02, 2010

baby blues



i thought i should post a picture of one of the appliqued onesies i did. this one is my favorite, not just for the design but because the color makes isaac's eyes stand out. since the fair traits (dark hair, skin & eyes) are so dominant we were all surprised when he had some gorgeous baby blues. tim says isaac got his favorite physical trait of mine. aw, shucks. *blush*


*disclaimer: remember, i take pictures with my cell phone for uploading convenience. i really did search around the house to see if tim left his camera so i could take better ones. next time?

5 comments:

  1. I love those onesies! What did you use to trace the applique? I love Molly in blue since it brings out her big blues too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I know everyone constantly tells you he looks like Tim, but I really see a lot of you in him. Good baby-makin Fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate, i found that bulldog template on marthastewart.com. just go there and search "bulldog onesie" i think. the others i've traced from ones i saw others do online, or i'll just free draw it from an idea i saw online as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, jess:) it's funny how he gets older and starts to show little hints of me. i'm sure he'll just keep changing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, that onesie is almost as cute as your little man! thanks for finding my blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete