Friday, April 16, 2010

wish list book club

as i'm learning more and more about the world of DIY'ers and crafting, my wish list keeps growing. i love the internet for 2 reasons. one, it's an endless abyss of information and inspiration to keep my appetite. one link leads to another; one person references where they got their ideas and son on. two, it's free. well, at least reading the blogs and websites that showcase their recipes and patterns. we really have no idea how big the internet is. what a cool thing we have.

so here's a running list of books i'm looking to acquire one day, whether i find them at Half Price Books, on amazon.com for cheaper, or at the library. i really would rather own them, though.

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
Who doesn't love bread? and homemade bread is oh, so much better.
The Handmade Marketplace
My new dream job. i would love nothing more than to make part of a living doing what i love and staying home with my tiny.
Blogging for Bliss: Creating your Own Online Journal
Another dream job of mine. i really do enjoy writing more than i thought. not novel-y, fiction story type of stuff, but just expressing my thoughts, discussing things and whatnot. wish i could make money from it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you saw that PB is doing a giveaway of handmade marketplace?

    Also, that picture of Isaac in the last post is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! You are very ambitious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sat at Borders the other day and read Blogging for Bliss. It was a good kick in the pants for me. However, I then went on vacation and just didn't feel like blogging for a week - oops!

    ReplyDelete