Friday, April 02, 2010

before i forget...

i wanted to write down a list of things i want to try and make on my new adventure of being "creative" again. maybe if i share them with you, i'll be more accountable to finishing them. let's be honest- starting them. i have a well-known tendency to get all excited and do nothing about it.

by, let's say, june i want to:

-make dog treats
-make a skirt (from the pattern i can't find right now)
-research cloth diapers
-make isaac's baby food (in a few months)
-grow basil & cherry tomatoes

the list will probably get bigger if i keep going, but i'm a big talker and not so much a doer of those things.

i'll keep you updated on my progress.

5 comments:

  1. I have made dog treats! They are fairly easy....I think I made peanut butter ones and the only thing I didn't have that I had to buy was whole wheat flour. I have a recipe if you would like it....oh and I bought a dog bone shaped cookie cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is your myers-brigg INFP or ISFP?

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw -- I am the SAME WAY. that's why I never tell people what I will do. because I know I will either never do it or change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cassandra, i'm pretty sure i'm INFP. i forgot what it means though, except that you have high hopes for yourself and low motivation. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, yep, it makes perfect sense! :)

    ReplyDelete